Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AIN'T LOVE GRAND

I LOVE my family.

Lonnie, Sherman, Wil, Emily and Kate are the world's most wonderful family. You may think I'm wrong (and you are entitled to your opinion), but you are sadly mistaken (sorry!). My family is the BEST!!!

In some ways, I can't wait to see the future (our happily-ever-after). But most of the time, I want to slow down the clock and see them smiling, being silly, crying, laughing, screaming and loving! The ENTIRE messy thing called LIFE!

This year I'm going to try with all my might to enjoying my fabulous family!! Who cares if the house falls apart underneath our feet?? - or we get swallowed up in dirty laundry?? -- Who cares who if we're all throwing up and running a fever?? As long as we get to do it together. That's better - right?? No matter what is going on in our little part of the world, I'm going to try to ensure everyone knows they are loved and (for the most part) HAPPY - EVEN ME!! Life doesn't have to be fair, it just is and will be some more!

2 comments:

Evie said...

I think they are the best family too, will you adopt me into it...??
I love you and you are THE BEST sister in the world!

Victoria Ross said...

What a great concept! Just LOVE you're family no matter what! And yes we all (including you) deserve to be happy! Life is what you make it! I wish I could slow the clock down too! If you figure out how to do that, please pass on the knowledge! It has been really nice seeing your wonderful family! Lets do it more!!!!